- We have an opening for a GUEST SERVICE AGENT position.
- Location: Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center- 1 Oak Ridge Drive Chaska, MN 55318. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time OR Part-Time, Shifts days and hours will vary. Shift range from 6:00AM-10:30PM. Evening shifts typically 2:30pm-10:30pm.
- Requirement: Customer service experience required, Hospitality experience is a plus.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Checks guests in and/or out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes the registration/check-in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system confirming pertinent information.
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for services provided by the hotel.
- Assists guests with check out payments or charges. Accepts and records vouchers, credit, traveler's checks, and other forms of payment.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Provides guests with information about the facility, services, and amenities.
- Receives special requests from guests, and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
- Promptly answers the telephone and email inquiries. Retrieves and forwards messages to/from guests. Retrieves mail, packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers as requested.
- Fields and resolves guest complaints or escalate for resolution to appropriate department.
- Assists guests in emergency situations.
- Maintains adequate supplies and functional equipment at the Front Desk.
- Performs any special assignment deemed by the GM, Guest Services manager, or Manager on Duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 273969